setsync.php

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Aug 23 22:51:58 CEST 2010

Hello
setsync for now is just for Contacts, Calendars and tasks, it has no
effect to mails message.
Zpush detect the sent folder by the annotations for the moment ( check
the annotation on
the folder INBOX/Sent.

Note :
The notation for setsync  is with the namespace  you must enter
INBOX/Sent and not  just Sent.

Verify on the phone too , some phones have a setting for the Sent
folder, otherside the sent messages
stay in the Mobile

Alain
Regards