delay until login

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Mon Aug 16 09:24:37 CEST 2010

Zitat von Alexander Gran <alexg at moduleworks.com>:

> Hi,
>
> we are finally getting close to a very nice kolab usage.
> However there is still some minor issue: We have a delay
> until the login screen appears.
> You can check it out, just go to
> https://webmail.moduleworks.com/horde3/
> It takes quite a few seconds to load, albeit the server
> has a 30Mbit connection and there is litte CPU or Disk
> load.
> Any idea what's going on?

Hm, I can't help either as it is hard to analyze that from outside of
your network. This is definitely not related to Horde as the only
thing that seems to be delayed is the redirection. If you enter the
full URL you omit the delay. So the only thing that seems to take time
is the apache redirecting you from http to https and from horde3 to
horde3/login.php.

Cheers,

Gunnar