connection problem

Bernat Brunet bernat at nan-tic.com
Fri Aug 6 14:22:08 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have a kolab 2.2.4 working on a debian lenny. I had installed wit the openpkg
rpm files, the debian4.0. Until today it works well, but I have tried to migrate
the files debian4.0 to debian5.0 and it fail, but when I have try to do the
rollback I found a problem with the permissions of the different files and
folders. I think that I have resolved, but now I could send mails, like that,
but I can not receive them, I have the accounts configured with kontact. I have
different accounts with POP3 and IMAP and with all of them happen the same.
And if I try to connect with the horde, it tell me the "user or password will be
wrong" and it's correct, I have type alot of times :-). I imagine that may be I
miss to put any permission, but I don't know which, and in the apache-error.log
and php-errors.log don't say anything.

When I try to connect from the kontact in the pop3d.log I have:

<debug> pop3s[12030]: accepted connection
<debug> pop3s[12030]: SSL_accept() incomplete -> wait
<debug> pop3s[12030]: SSL_accept() succeeded -> done
<notice> pop3s[12030]: starttls: TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
(256/256 bits new) no authentication
<debug> pop3s[12030]: canonify: 'bernat at nan-tic.com'
<notice> pop3s[12030]: badlogin: <MY_IP> PLAIN generic failure

any one can help?

thanxs!!!

--
Bernat Brunet