virtualhosts on kolab

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Sun Aug 1 22:25:36 CEST 2010

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Nicholas Moore wrote:

> I have installed 2.2.4 into opensuse 11.3 using openpkg and following the
> 1st Readme, I then recovered all the backed up mail following the wiki
> backup page. It all worked like a charm - really smooth, congratulations.
>
> I want to run some web sites on the same server, using apache
> virtualhosts - is that possible?

I have some virtual hosts configured.  I just put files in
	/kolab/etc/apache/apache.d/

and uncommented the inclusion of that directory in:
	/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/httpd.local.template

Apache is well able to run multiple vhosts with the right config.  I'd be
inclined to just configure the existing apache instance, rather than add a
second one.

Gavin