Horde is allowing login when not using correct UID

skipmorse at gmail.com skipmorse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:23:11 CEST 2010

On Apr 28, 2010 8:07am, Alexander Gran <alexg at moduleworks.com> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 28 April 2010 16:53:11 schrieb Alexander Gran:

> > > But, what file can I edit to make the horde login say "Email Address"

> > > instead of "Username" for now? You'd be surprised how many people are

> > > confused...

> > Besides I18n issues I think

> > /usr/share/horde3/templates/login/login.inc

> > should be your (and mine;) friend. Add a /kolab/ if needed.

> Uups

> First test, then post, alex... :)

> /usr/share/horde3/imp/templates/login/login.html is the one to go (dunno
> if

> and or or, I changed both)

> regards

> Alex

Thanks for the re-post, I'm looking in both, and I guess I expected to see
something like "Username:", I found both files,

/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/imp/templates/login/login.html

and

/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/templates/login/login.inc

But I'm not sure which things to edit, this is in Kolab 2.2.3, are you
using the same version?

Thanks for the help!