Update 2.1 to 2.2.3

- hans_germa at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 18:01:21 CEST 2010

Hello,

just did the update from 2.1 to 2.2.3 today to get the actual version of ClamAV.

a) The IMAP Folder structur changed and I can not find any info in the update description. With 2.1 I had
/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/<domain-name>/user/<username>
Now with 2.2.3 I have
/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/<letter>/<domain-name>/<letter>/<username>
I moved all mails to the corresponding folder and run cyrreconstruct .
Do I need to adapt more?

b) Postfix rejects now messages to shared folders. We poll our messages with fetchmail and delivering to users works but to shared folder is rejected
 SMTP error: 550 5.1.1 <kolab+shared.info at info-art.lan>: Recipient address rejected: User u
nknown in local recipient table

what can I do ?

Thanks