Postfix queue?

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf6161 at paulfranklin.org
Fri Apr 23 08:34:49 CEST 2010

My server is in a similar situation, but I don't know why it stopped.
When I issued the postqueue -p command, it said of 97 requests:
(delivery temporarily suspended:  connect to 127.0.0.1: Connection refused)
After I issued the -f command, it dropped down to 94 such.  And there it
stubbornly sits.  Ideas?
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin

My race?  I'm human, as are you.

Upgrade to the premier Office package:  OpenOffice
http://www.openoffice.org/