ActiveSync support for the Kolab Groupware Solution ready for testing

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Thu Apr 22 09:35:24 CEST 2010

Zitat von "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at kolabsys.com>:

> [ http://kolabsys.com/index.php/resources/84-news2010-04-21 ]
>
> ActiveSync support for the Kolab Groupware Solution ready for testing

I just tested z-push (1.2.2) and the kolab backend 0.4 with my Nokia
5800 XpressMusic (with the Mail for Exchange connector) and calendar
and contacts work just fine. I have disabled tasks because I have seen
that it is not supported yet. I was struggeling so long with syncml
and now it just works with ActiveSync - strange but nice ;-)
I have noticed that recurring events from my calendar are not synced
to the phone at all. Is that a known bug?

Regards

Carsten