z-push for kolab 0.4 with N900

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Wed Apr 21 22:16:42 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 21. April 2010 11:37:33 schrieb Thorsten Schnebeck:
> Am Dienstag, 20. April 2010 22:14:00 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> > MfE seems  in developpment and not finished yet
> > http://wiki.maemo.org/N900_Email_Options#Mail_for_Exchange_.28MfE.29
> > our Test plateforms is for the moment Mobile 6.5, Mobile 5, iphone 3.0
> > the reference for  flatmode is  windows Mobile  and  for  foldermode iphone
> > without a hard device N900 it s very difficult for me  to understand
> > what happen
> > i need help for the N900
>
> I send you some stuff in private mail

I did some tests as we talked about in private mail:

On the N900 kolabbackend 0.4 works perfect with z-push 1.2.3_RC but does not work with z-push 1.3RC2.
I use a forced foldermode setup. So the problems I had were not in the backend but in the z-push engine.

One question is still open: Why are changes from z-push in kolabs imap folder base64 encoded and not cleartext XML? And is it possible to change this?

Bye and thanks for your support!

  Thorsten