Kontact Enterprise 3.5 for (K)Ubuntu

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Wed Apr 21 13:22:45 CEST 2010

On Monday 19 April 2010 17:48:52 Christopher Bertels wrote:
> I just wanted to inform you, that I've been working on releasing Kontact
> Enterprise 3.5 packages for Ubuntu, currently for Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic
> Koala).
[...]
> I'm planning on creating packages for 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) soon as well, once
> it's been officially released.

This is *excellent* news - thank you very much indeed for this effort! I just
started first attempts at building packages for 10.04 myself (and failed -
see my other mails), so your initiative is very much welcome here! :-) I'll
make certain to test 10.04 packages as soon as you have them (we're currently
running 8.04, so I cannot test 9.10 packages).

Best regards,

Thomas