z-push for kolab 0.4 with N900

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Tue Apr 20 22:14:00 CEST 2010

MfE seems  in developpment and not finished yet
http://wiki.maemo.org/N900_Email_Options#Mail_for_Exchange_.28MfE.29
our Test plateforms is for the moment Mobile 6.5, Mobile 5, iphone 3.0
the reference for  flatmode is  windows Mobile  and  for  foldermode iphone
without a hard device N900 it s very difficult for me  to understand
what happen
i need help for the N900

Alain

Alain Abbas a écrit :
> Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
>
>> Hi  Alain Abbas,

>>> hi
>>> The main problem that i dont know if  the N900 support to have more one
>>> calendar or address book on it
>>>

>> Afaik the N900 supports more than one calendar/contacts folder BUT the MailforExchange Sync system does not.
>> I have a birthday calendar and a standard working calendar on my N900 and I have to select one calendar I want to sync
>>

> N900 seems particular, in 0.2 we synced just the default calendar.
> complete support of contact fields is for MILESTONE 4 end of may .
>
>>> if NO you must set KOLAB_MODE to 0 or 2
>>> if YES you must set KOLAB_MODE to 1 or add the type in the list ( same