z-push and different http port

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Apr 20 02:37:11 CEST 2010

On 18/04/10 07:41 PM, Alain Abbas wrote:
>> Right problem on the kolabindex directory , the process who run
>> apache must have right to  write in this directory
>> on a standard install
>> chown kolab-n:kolab-n kolabindex
>>

>> alain
>>
> Sorry it was missed in the wiki i corrected it :-)

OK.....   kolabindex made me able to sync. But (since there's a but), it
seems that I can't make SSL work. Let me explain my setup. My Kolab
server resides on a server which has an Apache2 server on it. So, I
followed those wiki instructions:

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Integration_with_another_running_apache_server

So, here's the setup. I installed the root cert in the Mobile device
(made sure that the target domain matches the cert). I'm still stucked
with the 0x80072F17 error. Maybe if I could some kind of redirect to
port 80 in the case URI  is /Microsoft......, but I haven't been able to
do that (in fact, I would normally redirect to HTTPS, but only proxy to
local port 81 when URI is /Microsoft.......  any idea?). But running
active-sync on port 80 is somewhat...  dangerous.

The best thing to do would be to make HTTPS work with my setup. How can
this be handled?

--
Christian Tardif