z-push and different http port

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Mon Apr 19 00:17:16 CEST 2010

On 2010-04-16 05:38, Alain Abbas wrote:
> hi
> are you in SSL on the device , did you test without SSL?
> if you have a selfsigned certificat on your server you must install it
> before on the mobile ( see the wiiki)
> the error 0x80072F17 is a certificate issue
> http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=2949

I'm using SSL.

I did some tests without SSL by removing the SSL redirection on my
server. I tested it with Contacts only. It begins to sync, (I have 187
contacts to sync) then it stops (the counter is at 100/187). This is
what I get:

Result:
The server could not be reached. This can be caused by temporary network
conditions.

Support code: 0x85010005

Then tried it with Calendar (707 items). Stopped at 50/707 with the same
result / support code

Tried it, then, with E-Mail. Same result, same support code. Does not
look to have even started yet

At the same time, I was able to access the web interface for another
user (from my PC). So no, there's no network problem.

Back to SSL, now. I imported my root cert as described in the link you
provided. I can go, now, in my Mobile phone and look at the root
certificates. I can see I have a root cert with the right domain, still
valid, and intended for all purposes (and, oh, self issued). But I'm
still stucked with the 0x80072F17 status code, then. So, to make a long
story short, I can't sync in any way.

Oh! I just realized that when I try to sync for Contacts I haven't
checked for other tasks) (without SSL, since SSL doesn't start to sync
at all), it creates 100 mails in my mailbox, but empty mails.

In the debug.txt file, I'm seeing a lot of these:
kolab.php:2677
dba_open(kolabindex/christian.tardif at servinfo.ca_1718623A66997669DC5ABB8040DDC8F3.cache.lck)
[<a href='function.dba-open'>function.dba-open</a>]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory (2)
kolab.php:2721 dba_fetch(): supplied argument is not a valid DBA
identifier resource (2)
kolab.php:2688 dba_close(): supplied argument is not a valid DBA
identifier resource (2)

What's these, and where do I start to debug that?  I'll look at the SSL
thing when non-ssl sync works.

Thanks,

--

Christian Tardif