Z-push Kolab backend Version 0.4

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Sat Apr 17 03:38:27 CEST 2010

Alain

Was running backend 0.2 for a while and it's been working fine.

I just tried 0.4 and it does not seem to work with and android 1.5 eris phone.
It worked  fine with 0.2

I deselected  contacts and calandar on the phone and reselected them and did
sync.

Files apeared in kolabindex and sync.

Any sugestions.

John