Upgrade and prefs

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Apr 16 21:22:25 CEST 2010

Quoting kiser Caesar <kcaesar at hotmail.com>:

>  charset=unicode\">  content=\"Microsoft SafeHTML\"> Hello,
>

> I'm currently in Kolab 2.2.2, I will migrate to 2.2.3 but before I
> want to ask the dev team and others users to know if I will lost
all
> my settings and pref in horde ?

No you won't.

> I met this trouble on my last upgrade : 2.2.0 -> 2.2.1 ->
> 2.2.2.

This was not strictly necessary. It is possible to continue to keep
the preferences in LDAP rather than switching to the file based
system. We did not yet provide a script to upgrade between the two
systems.

Cheers,

Gunnar

href=\"http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/206608211/direct/01/\">Internet
> Explorer 8 vous protège gratuitement
> !

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg