Horde All Day Events

Alexander Schröter accounts at computational-chemistry.org
Thu Apr 15 20:34:19 CEST 2010

Hi I just stumbled upon odd behavior in Horde. I don't know if this is
the same in higher versions of horde.

When creating an event, I often have events that go all day but for many
days. So what I am used to doing is Select the Start and End Date and
for the Duration I set All Day but when I do that in Horde I end up with
just one day.

Is there a fix, update, whatever for this? In my opinion making this an
all day event has nothing to do with it beeing one day and the start
date should simply be 12 am and the end date midnight of the end date
(or to be exact midnight the day after the end date).

Alexander