z-push and different http port

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri Apr 16 06:14:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

I installed z-push on my Kolab (2.2.3) server. A connection from firefox
shows that it's installed correctly, as I get the user/password prompt,
followed by an error message (since I'm not an activesync device). But
when trying to sync my portable (HTC Touch with WIndows Mobile 6.1 Pro),
nothing happens...  I'm only getting, from my device, a message telling:

Result:
Synchronization could not be completed. Try again later

And the support code I get is: 0x80072F17

Actually, my kolab environment resides on a server which already have a
working apache server. So it's configured as:

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Integration_with_another_running_apache_server

Could it be my problem?  (Oh, and regarding this...  I realized I can't
add any filter. Always getting:

================================
Not Found

The requested URL /error/HTTP_BAD_GATEWAY.html.var was not found on this
server.

Apache/2.2.10 (OpenPKG/CURRENT) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8g PHP/5.2.8
Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 81

Could my z-push problem be related to this issue? And about my filter
problem, does it have anything to do with the redirection?

Thanks,

--
Christian Tardif