Using kolab users as system users

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Fri Apr 16 01:45:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

answering my own questions...but, hey now google also knows..

> How do I now tell kolab to handle the necessary other objectClasses?
> I think at least posixAccount is needed for the uidNumber.

I installed ldap account manager (lam), added nis.schema and samba.schema to
the slapd includes and now manage users via ldap account manager.
This works fine, and it handles the kolab stuff, too.

regards
Alex

--

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)163/5598933

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.