stable outlook connector ?

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Wed Apr 14 13:27:00 CEST 2010

Hello Liutauras,

Are you saying that the crashing you experienced was with previous versions or current versions of connector 4?  If you are seeing any kind of crashing in our current release build, please get with my support team so we can investigate this matter.

Regards,

Doug Finch

Vice President of IT

Bynari, Inc.