Blackberry + Funambol + horde

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Sep 18 09:16:25 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, 17. September 2009 10:52:58 schrieb kiser Caesar:
> I use a kolab 2.2.2 server.
> My BB is a 9000 bold v4.6.0
> Funambol sync v8.0 GA
>
> I'm waiting for your help,

The idea is that we all help ourselfs,
you could for example enter your data and experiences in the wiki.
Maybe somebody else has a similiar situation and can give you a hint.

There are just too many devices out there. Even if we would have gotten a
contract to improve the situation we would need to buy the specific devices
and enroll into detailed testing ourselfs.

Best,
Bernhard