Outlook reminders keep popin

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Mon Sep 14 14:39:00 CEST 2009

Hello Sascha,
Version 3.x of the Insight Connector has had issues with the reminders not completely dismissing events - specifically with Outlook 2007.  We have rewritten our iCal for version 4.0 to handle reminder dismissal in a more definitive manner.

I have also read that if you have an event that is already passed (in Outlook 2007) and you open that event, Outlook will automatically set the reminder to "None" - disabling it.  I have not tested this but it may be worth looking into.

Regards,

Doug Finch
Director of Technical Support
Bynari, Inc.