Bynari and IMAP namespace on KOLAB

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Thu Sep 3 17:03:00 CEST 2009

Hello Liutauras,
Version 3.X of the Insight Connector does not have the capability to support the custom NAME SPACE parameter you are talking about.

Our upcoming version 4.0 will place all Kolab folders that are under the Inbox at the same level as the Inbox.

Regards,

Doug Finch
Director of Technical Support
Bynari, Inc.