ldap replication problem

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Wed Sep 2 15:08:00 CEST 2009

Hello All,
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the issue at hand, but on one of my CentOS virtual machines, I have to use a special VM kernel - otherwise my system clock gains 5 minutes every 15 minutes - or something similar.  If you are using CentOS - you may want to look at that.  My kernel (when you do an "rpm -qa *kernel*") shows up as:
kernel-vm-2....

thanks,

Doug Finch
Director of Technical Support