z-push Kolab backend

Alain abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Tue Oct 27 00:33:27 CET 2009

hi Phil
Thanks to use our work

just disable the task in the activesync setup on the phone because for
now sync task is not implemented
we will release a version 0.2 soon with these enchancements :
- sync multi calendars and contacts on the iphone
- detection of  the contacts and calendars folders by the annotation
imap command
- some correction of bug

with have now arround 100 iphones, blackeberry ( with a third software)
, windows mobile who sync with z-push and the kolab backend without major
problems and with an easy setup ( Exchange setting on the phone)