Q: Ownership and organizer of appointments in shared calendars

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Oct 21 15:41:13 CEST 2009

Quoting Ingo Steuwer <steuwer at univention.de>:

> Hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>> Quoting Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com>:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I noticed some oddities with appointments in shared calendars using
>> > Kolab 2.2.0, Horde and Outlook w/ the Toltec connector 2.3.1.
>> >
>> > As an example, there is an appointment created by Toltec in a shared
>> > calendar for which I have read access.  Looking at the XML part of
>> > the appointment, it contains a "<creator>" (not me), and a list of
>> > "<attendee>" objects (I'm not in that list).  The XML does not
>> > contain an "<organizer>" element.
>> >
>> > (a) In horde, if I move over the appointment, the tooltip reads "Owner:
>> > Me".
>>
>> Does not sound immediately familiar. Please create a bug report. Thanks!
>
> Maybe this one: https://issues.kolab.org/issue3860

Ouch, thanks ;)

Sorry for being that slow on your patches. I have been working in the
background on getting the Kolab drivers in shape for Horde 4 and the
years to come. I'm trying to get back into bug fixing mode now as I'm
at least close to being able to fix bugs on both branches - so that
nothing gets lost.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Regards
> Ingo
>
>> Gunnar
>>
>> > (b) In Outlook 2007/Toltec, when I open the appointment, the
>> > dialogue shows me as organizer in the list of attendees.
>> >
>> > Are these (known?) bugs, or did I miss something?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Albrecht.

> --
> Ingo Steuwer
> Head of Professional Services
>
> Univention GmbH
> Linux for your business
> Mary-Somerville-Str.1
> 28359 Bremen
> Tel.: +49 421 22232-43
> Fax : +49 421 22232-99
> Mob : +49 173 2112971
>
> steuwer at univention.de>
> http://www.univention.de
>
> Geschäftsführer: Peter H. Ganten
> HRB 20755 Amtsgericht Bremen
> Steuer-Nr.: 71-597-02876

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg