upgrade 2.2.1 -> 2.2.2 problem

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Fri Oct 2 18:49:23 CEST 2009

Am Friday 02 October 2009 16:59:13 schrieb Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> * Heiner Markert <mephisto at gmx.net> [20091002 16:31]:
> > I tried to upgrade my kolab 2.2.1 install to kolab 2.2.2, but failed:
> > calling install-kolab.sh results in an unfinished install, the last
> > message is
> >
> > :::: /tmp/install-kolab.10394.3647.29630.1243/kolab-webclient-1.2.0-20090
> > ::::514.src.rpm
> >
> > = 0 ::::
>
> Why do you think it is unfinished? This line is the last line you'll
> see if you already have the current version installed.
>
> You could check all installed RPMs with
> /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -qa
>
> The upgrade from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 only has 5 new packages.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Arendsen Hein

Sorry, you are right: All packages seem to have installed successfully, I
checked the installed versions of openpkg rpm -qa against the versions
packaged in kolab server 2.2.2.
I expected the usual installation time of several hours and was confused after
the upgrade took only a few minutes - I just didn't realize that only 5
packages changed.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Heiner