Kolab Spamassassin

Christian Rößler Roessler at FuH-E.de
Fri Oct 2 16:07:53 CEST 2009

Hallo,

>> Is there a problem with Spamassasin in Kolab 2.2.2?
>> How can I enhance this?
> Look at the mail headers (X-Spam-Status) to see which rules match.

While it is surely a necessity to train spam and fine-tune the
spamassassin rules a bit, I made the experience that a real betterment
can only be achieved through block lists - here eg. the spamhaus zen
blocklist:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks,
        permit_sasl_authenticated,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.or,
	check_policy_service unix:private/kolabpolicy

But keep in mind that you will not see any false positives then!

Best regards,
Christian