amavisd-release?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Nov 19 16:53:24 CET 2009

* Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> [20091119 08:53]:
> This page
> 	http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php?title=Amavisd-new
> talks about "amavisd-release", which I can't find anywhere in my kolab 2.2.2
> installation.

It is included in the source tarball (which in turn is included in
the source rpm), but unfortunately OpenPKG does not install it by
default. You can manually extract it and copy it to e.g.
/kolab/sbin, and adjust the $socketname by changing
  $socketname = '127.0.0.1:9998';
  $socketname = '/kolab/var/amavisd/amavisd.sock';
at the beginning of the script.

> Is the information on that page wrong?

No, just incomplete. Please extend it for the benefit of others.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998