SyncML in 2.2.2 ?

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.Fr
Wed May 20 10:41:00 CEST 2009

hi
normal for iphone Apple doesn t allow to access to calenar for an external application
and the version 3 anounce the sync with caldav ....

we are working on z-push and already done the sync of the calendar and contacts
work with kolab 2.2.1 and 2.2.2
the state of our work :
for contacts :
-not all the fieds are synchronized and not the picture of the contact

for the calendar :
request meeting not implemented for the moment

for mail :
Imap is better .....

if someone is interested ....

-----Message d'origine-----
De : kolab-users-bounces at kolab.org [mailto:kolab-users-bounces at kolab.org] De la part de Bernhard Reiter
Envoyé : mercredi 20 mai 2009 10:14
À : kolab-users at kolab.org
Objet : Re: SyncML in 2.2.2 ?

Alexander, Ulrich,

thanks for the reports and feedback we appreciate it.
Yes, calender sync should be working (though you might need to trigger two syncs sometimes). If it does not, opening a problem report with the tracker is very good, if you can provide detailed information.

We face the problem that we do not have all the models of hardware and software available and testing many combinations is costly.
<advertisment>If you have funding for this, Kolab-Konsortium will be happy to buy your device, test and fix support for it, if possible.
</advertisment>

Am Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009 08:49:04 schrieb Ulrich Oestreicher:
> I have the same problem.
> Contacts and tasks works, but the calendar is not working.
> I using the synthesis conector for iphone.

> Zitat von Alexander Schröter <Webmaster at computational-chemistry.org>:
> > Ohh really? I started out with 2.2.1 and it never worked with the
> > Calendar. But I have found a hint in the php-error log of horde.
> > Some function regarding the Time and Date is producing a Fatal
> > error. Maybe I will open up a new topic to fix the problem.

Best,
Bernhard
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998 Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner