SyncML in 2.2.2 ?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 20 10:14:24 CEST 2009

Alexander, Ulrich,

thanks for the reports and feedback we appreciate it.
Yes, calender sync should be working (though you might need to trigger two
syncs sometimes). If it does not, opening a problem report with the tracker
is very good, if you can provide detailed information.

We face the problem that we do not have all the models of hardware and
software available and testing many combinations is costly.
<advertisment>If you have funding for this, Kolab-Konsortium will be happy to
buy your device, test and fix support for it, if possible.
</advertisment>

Am Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009 08:49:04 schrieb Ulrich Oestreicher:
> I have the same problem.
> Contacts and tasks works, but the calendar is not working.
> I using the synthesis conector for iphone.

> Zitat von Alexander Schröter <Webmaster at computational-chemistry.org>:
> > Ohh really? I started out with 2.2.1 and it never worked with the
> > Calendar. But I have found a hint in the php-error log of horde. Some
> > function regarding
> > the Time and Date is producing a Fatal error. Maybe I will open up a
> > new topic
> > to fix the problem.

Best,
Bernhard