SyncML in 2.2.2 ?

Lucas Hendricks LHendricks at austinent.com
Tue May 19 18:21:57 CEST 2009

I cannot say for 2.2.2 yet.  But in 2.2.1 I was able to sync outlook via
funambol for all categories, including calendar (only default personal
calendar, though).  Theoretically that should not have changed for 2.2.2.

That said, this is depending on the webclient (horde) for its ability which
is a beta stage syncML support.  Here is a sync howto for many clients
including blackberry with horde:

http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

Lucas