Upgrade on Suse 10.3 success

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Wed May 13 10:31:53 CEST 2009

Zitat von Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> Op donderdag 07 mei 2009 23:28:49 schreef Carsten Burghardt:
>> The reason for the error is rather simple. You have something like this
>> in the Horde config:
>> $conf['tmpdir'] = dirname(__FILE__) . '/../tmp/';
>>
>> If that is opened during runtime the dirname is replaced with the config
>> directory so it works. But if you open the Horde configuration page and
>> have a look at the setting the dirname is replaced with
>> /srv/www/htdocs/client/lib/Horde/. I assume this is because the
>> config.php is included. So the replaced path that shows up is
>> /srv/www/htdocs/client/lib/Horde/../tmp/ and that is wrong. When you
>> save the configuration the wrong path is include. Why don't you use the
>> kolab functionality to insert the path to Horde here?
>
> What do you mean with this?  To which kolab functionality are you referring?
> I have no idea what this is about, as it is Alar who did the packaging of the
> webclient.

Well, the configuration files from Horde are generated by kolabconf
and some variables are replaced so I would recommend to use that
functionality to insert the path to Horde in that place and not to use
that dirname(__FILE__) thingy. I don't know if Alar also reads this
mailinglist.

Regards

Carsten