shared folders and calendars as of 2.2.1

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon May 11 12:30:27 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, 8. Mai 2009 23:22:23 schrieb Lucas Hendricks:
> 1. I have tried to create several shared calendars and other folder types
> and none of them show up anywhere in horde or kontact/win that I can see.

Check that they were created correctly by checking the IMAP server directly,
e.g. logging in with cyradm as user and listing all mailboxes.

Note the name clash: a shared folder usually is something that a user gets
permission to. The web admin only can create accountless folders
and we do not recommend to use them.

> 2. The subscription URL for my calendar is not working in horde.

There is one URL which is not supposed for work with Kolab Server and
its Webclient. I think we have a report to remove that missleading URL.
(And I guess that is what you are seeing.)