Kolab 2.2.1 with Hylafax and exim4

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Sun May 10 14:33:03 CEST 2009

Disabling the init script would also work, but it is not
secure, sb could start the exim which would raise an error.
So you need to configure exim listening to another than the
kolab ports.

Greetings

Thomas.

--
tiri GmbH
Lauenburger Str. 31a

Geschäftsführer: Anja Baumann, Thomas Baumann
Sitz Schwarzenbek, Amtsgericht Lübeck, HRB 8837 HL