Webclient SSL error

Daniel Vergien daniel.vergien at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Thu May 7 22:30:22 CEST 2009

On 05/07/09 09:29 PM, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> There is nothing else listening on the kolab apache ports now?

No

> http://bug.gd/search/details/69648/ssl_error_rx_record_too_long
>
> hints at some possible problems in that area.

It's working again, but I don't know why. I changed _default_ to my
FQDN to see if somethings changed - but no.
Then to reset the change I ran kolabconf - and this time it took
longer time then before and everything works again. Too bad that I
don't have a copy of the nonworking version, but next time i get a
hard power off I will make a copy before trying this again.

Daniel