trouble logging into horde

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu May 7 21:53:28 CEST 2009

Quoting Sunil Khiatani <sunil at khiatani.ath.cx>:

> Hi,
>
> I recently upgraded to horde 2.2.1, but i can no longer log
> into the horde webclient.  I'm not sure where to look for logs and what to do
> next.
>
> When I log in with the correct username and password, I get
> returned to the login page with no errors.

Do you have the correct cookie domain in the horde configuration?
Maybe any old configuration files lying around in the horde
configuration directory? Are the permissions on the log, tmp and
storage directories in the horde installation set correctly (they must
be owned by kolab-n)?

Cheers,

Gunnar

> I'm using a debian lenny server and installed the packages
> using openpkg.  I also do not  have libnss-db installed so there are
> no conflicts
> with the libraries, and I am able to log into fbview's website fine too.
>
> Attached is my install log. Any help will be appreciated.

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg