Webclient SSL error

Daniel Vergien daniel.vergien at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Wed May 6 12:03:05 CEST 2009

On 05/06/09 10:31 AM, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
 > Am Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009 16:18:22 schrieb Daniel Vergien:
 >> when I try to access the webclient I get the following error message
 >> in Firefox:
 >> ssl_error_rx_record_too_long - firefox 3.0.7 on windows xp
 >> Data Transfer Interrupted - firefox 3.0.10 on solaris 10
 >
 > Did you try other webbrowsers? Did you try the admin interface?
 >  I am asking because I wonder if this is a special or more general
problem of
 > your setup.

IE  7.0.5730.13 on XP-pro: "Die Webseite kann nicht angezeigt werden"
apache-error.log: Invalid method in request \x16\x03\x01

 > Which version of Kolab Server are you using precisely on which
hardware
 > platform?

It's kolab 2.2.0 in a Solaris 10 zone on x86.

The point is: it worked up till I hard powered the machine off.

 >  You could try searching for this on the internet, if this is a
special
 > openssl <-> apache <-> firefox problem on your platforms.

If done that: it always comes up to that there is something miss
configured in the apache.conf - but I've not touched it. I also
rebuilded it with kolabconf - but it does not help.

Daniel