Kolab native debian lenny install?

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Wed Mar 4 23:09:15 CET 2009

I have looked through the debian kolab develpers list and there is a
little info.
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2009-February/010054.html

Was hoping to avoid bothering the developers with other than bug reports.
Figure this is the user list and the proper place for vague dumb
questions :-)
I do understand that any answer is subjective.

My guess is that everything is in pretty good shape other than possibly
kolab-webclient.

It will likely take  a couple months to be ready to go online so have
some time to test.
Will need to do a lot of tweaking anyway and would rather do it in a
environment I know.

Suppose I can do a test install and see what happens.

John