Restore folder from backup (kolab 2.04)

Jacques Hylkema j.hylkema at intronics.nl
Wed Mar 4 09:45:36 CET 2009

Hello,

I have problems restoring a folder of one of my users, which he
accidentally deleted.

I tried the following:
- Restored the folder from a backup using scp
- The folder in question is:
/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/intronics.nl/user/j^m^dekker/Leveranciers/R--S
- Changed the owner and group of the folder and all subfolders and files
to kolab-r / kolab-r
- su - kolab-r
- /kolab/bin/cyrreconstruct -r -f
user/j^m^dekker/Leveranciers/*@intronics.nl

The output of this displayed all folders within Leveranciers, except the
R--S folder. I did not see any "discover" line and the folder could not
be seen in Thunderbird
Then I deleted all cyrus.* files from the R--S folder, including
sub-folders, and ran the cyrreconstruct again, with the same result.

I have the following configuration:

Kolab2 Groupware Server Version
2.0.4

Kolab2 Groupware Server Component Versions
perl-kolab-5.8.7-2.0_20060430
kolabd-1.9.4-20060707
kolab-resource-handlers-0.3.9-20060811
kolab-webadmin-0.4.0-20060810

Kolab2 Patched OpenPKG Package Versions
apache-1.3.33-2.4.5_kolab2
imap-2004d-2.4.0_kolab
imapd-2.2.12-2.4.0_kolab3
openldap-2.2.27-2.4.1_kolab
php-4.3.11-2.4.2_kolab
postfix-2.2.3-2.4.1_kolab

OpenPKG Version
openpkg-2.4.3-2.4.3

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you for your time.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Jacques Hylkema
ICT Manager
Tel +31 (0)342 - 407095
e-mail j.hylkema at intronics.nl

*P * Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Intronics
Intronics B.V.
	Postbus 123 	3770 AC Barneveld
Tel. Solutions 	+31 (0)342-407040 	Fax   +31 (0)342-412114
www.intronics.nl
Tel. Connections 	+31 (0)342-407080 	Fax   +31 (0)342-412114
sales at intronics.nl

*Disclaimer:*
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
Intronics B.V. shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Intronics B.V. does
not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions
or interference.

This outbound message from Intronics B.V. has been checked for all known
viruses by KPN MailScan (IV-Scan), powered by MessageLabs.