Bynari v Toltec

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Tue Mar 3 16:03:26 CET 2009

Am 03.03.2009 00:16:45 schrieb(en) schmerold1 at gmail.com:
> Anyone care to comment what makes Bynari worth the upcharge?

Before choosing a connector, you should carefully evaluate if the
different products available work properly for your requirements.  We
are currently using Toltec, but it has some issues which emerged in
"daily use" only (e.g. [1] is really a blocker for us), so I'm also in
the process of checking alternatives again.

I know that there are some entries about Toltec issues in the tracker,
but I don't know if the other products are also tracked there.  You may
also want to search the wiki or the mail archives, iirc there was a
comparison somewhere.

Best, Albrecht.

[1] <https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3346>