Can't delete users

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sun Mar 1 22:07:17 CET 2009

Quoting Enrico Zaffaroni <ezaffa at gmail.com>:

> I had to delete awaiting users with more than one KolabDeleteFlag
by
> hand with ldapdelete. But users deleted with the correct
> configuration are then removed correctly.

I guess this would be a bug then.

@bernhard: I didn't analyze this in detail now but it did not meet
your expectation right? If that's correct I'd open a bug.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> 2009/2/13 Bernhard Reiter  dir=\"ltr\"><bernhard at intevation.de[1]>
>  0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;\" class=\"gmail_quote\">
class=\"im\">On Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, Paul Douglas Franklin
> wrote:
> > After deleting the Kolab hostnames, did you have to take any
> further
> > steps to get it to delete those which had been sitting
> awaiting cleanup?
>   It should not be neccessary.
> The kolabd on the kolabHomeServer will delete itself when it is
> last.
> At maximum a kolabd restart would be indicated.
>
>  > Enrico Zaffaroni wrote:
> > > Hi Bernhard, sorry for the delay. I have been able to
> solve the
> > > problem today. My client, that has manager account on the
> admin
> > > interface, added some more "Kolab hostnames"
> under the services page,
> > > probably thinking to simply add more names to a single
> host. So the
> > > system marked the record to be deleted from more than a
> single host,
> > > and deletion obviously failed.
> > > I deleted the redundants name and now deletion works
> properly.
> > > Anyway thank you for the help, it has been your answers
> that indicated
> > > to me to look at the KolabDeleteFlag field, where I
> discovered more
> > > hosts than expected.
>
> --
>     Managing Director -
> Owner:  href=\"http://www.intevation.net\">www.intevation.net
(Free
> Software Company)
> Germany Coordinator:  href=\"http://fsfeurope.org\">fsfeurope.org.
Coordinator:  target=\"_blank\"
> href=\"http://www.Kolab-Konsortium.com\">www.Kolab-Konsortium.com.
> Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
> Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver
> Wagner

Enrico Zaffaroni
ezaffa at gmail.com[3]

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] mailto:bernhard at intevation.de
[2] mailto:Kolab-users at kolab.org