kolab slave server problem

Antonio Straziota devgioiatech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:55:39 CEST 2009

mmm i activate telemetry on master server.
I think that this log must be activated on the server where mailbox resides.
when i log in by horde on master i can see telemetry log with imap
command and response,
When i try to log in by slave horde, i can't see anything.
I see that if i activate telemetry also on slave server, i obtain this
logs but seems there are permission problem on creation of IMAP
folder.
Is it possible that slave server doesn't try to access mailbox on
master, but on slave itself?
I try to stop both imapd and openldap on slave server. I think this
should not affect access on mailboxes hosted on master but when i try
to log in, horde reject authentication due a wrong username and
password.

I just tried to make new bootstrap of slave server, but nothing change.

Any idea?

Thanks