kolab slave server problem

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:15:49 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Antonio
Straziota<devgioiatech at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guy,
> i've some problem with kolab slave.
>
> I use it as a internet webmail, but when i try to send email, i get an
> error (The folder "sent-mail" was not created. This is what the server
> said: Permission denied) followed by "Message sent successfully, but
> not saved to sent-mail". Actually the sent folder exits (because i
> created it on master kolab) and the mail wan't sent.

How do you create it ? Did you give right access rights ?

> In addition, when i access users mailboxes, i can't see their mails.

Do you have this problem on the master server or with other IMAP client ?
Can you compare using telemetry logging ?
https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Cyrus_imap_telemetry_logging

> Any idea?
>
> on both master and slave I've Centos5.2 and kolab 2.2.0
>
> Thanks in advance.

Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com
May the sources be with you