How to setup virtual hosts

B. Buehler bbuehler at bbm-bbmicro.ch
Wed Jun 10 18:53:09 CEST 2009

Hi Alex

Thanks for your help.

I tried to setup a virtual host on my kolab server, but it doesn't work extern
(only on the console).

For my virtual host, I set the document root to /kolab/var/kolab/www/test .

On the console of my kolab-server, it works.

If I try to do it on another client in the lan, it doesn't work. I can only
see this directory:
/kolab/var/kolab/www

I think DNS works well.

Do you use virtual domains with kolab? It would be great if you could help me.
What config files would you need to help me?

apache.conf
apache.local (include my virtual doamin)
others

Thanks a lot.

Bernhard