Creating mass users

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Thu Jun 4 04:52:22 CEST 2009

Shrenik Bhura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a fast way to create multiple users in kolab in a fast manner?
> If not, are there any pointers how to create such a script or process?
>
> Regards,
> SB

Sorry, wrong question. Found a few good answers to this generic question
on this mailing list itself.

Now the right question - Is there a way to migrate users from
kolab-2.2.0 to kolab-2.2.2 as the ldap structure seems to have changed.
So is creating a csv, then a 2.2.2 compatible ldif(by a perl or python
script) and importing the same(by ldapadd), the only way to do it?
It is important as I need a way to keep the passwords same as before.

SB