Kontact: How to transfer calendar entries to Kolab?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Wed Jun 3 11:38:44 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag 02 Juni 2009 21:49:28 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> On Tuesday 02 June 2009, Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer local calendar entries in
> > KOrganizer (Kontact) to the Kolab server (IMAP) - is that possible?
>
> If both calendars (the local one and the one on the Kolab server) are
> available in KOrganizer then you can transfer single entries via cut &
> paste. When you paste the entry KOrganizer should ask you which
> calendar the entry should be added to.
>
> If you want to transfer all entries from the local calendar to the Kolab
> calendar then
> - disable the Kolab calendar
> - export the local calendar to an iCalendar file
> - disable the local calendar and enable the Kolab calendar
> - import the exported calendar and choose "Merge into existing calendar"
>
> I suggest not to remove the local calendar just in case not all events
> were transferred correctly to the Kolab calendar.

I see, hmmm, but after searching around I could not find any options to
enable/disable the local/kolab calendar - how is that possible? Changing the
resources in contacts makes no difference, and I found no options in the
kalendar options...

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7