[Solved] Re: Unable to Sync Calendar / PHP Fatal error compareDateTime()

Alar Sing alar.sing at err.ee
Mon Jun 1 20:23:37 CEST 2009

>> I did same thing like in this mail, but there is still problem I'm
>> testing funambol and first sync works well, but after adding a new event
>>   with webclient it will not be synced to phone. Vice versa adding new
>> event to phone and after syncing it will apeare into webclient.
>> Is there more syncml clients for windows mobile, symbian and thunderbird?
>
> Did you check the error-logs? What does your Sync-Client say? And if you don't
> get a clue there maybe check the horde logs. They are inside of
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/log. Do you only get the error with phone or also
> with thunderbird? Maybe its an error of the SyncML Client of your phone?
>
> Regards Alexander

I looked in horde.log and found
Jun 01 21:13:01 HORDE [error] [horde] Unable to find addition timestamp
for server id 521166c57e45d752ce67fdbe1c984c3e at 0 [pid 24724 on line
406 of "/srv/www/htdocs/client/lib/SyncML/Backend/Horde.php"]
This ocures when SyncML client uploads new event in calendar. This event
will be added to calendar but no new events are downloaded after first sync.

I'm using funambol plugin for thunderbird and tested with funambol
plugin for windows mobile and symbian phones.
If anybody knows any other free SyncML client for Nokia symbian phones
or Windows Mobile phones then let me know I would like to test them.

Best,
Alar