Installation of kolab-horde on external webserver does not work like described in wiki

Dietmar Hummel dietmar.hummel at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 1 15:40:14 CEST 2009

Hi all!

I tried to install kolab-horde on an external webserver.
The explanation on the wiki page (http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Installation_-_Horde#Apache_on_an_external_web_server_2)
does not seem to work. I tried to get the source with git:

# git clone git://github.com/wrobel/horde-release.git
(working fine)

# cd horde-release
(also working fine ;-)

# git checkout -b kolab origin/t/KOLAB
git checkout: updating paths is incompatible with switching branches/forcing
Did you intend to checkout 'origin/t/KOLAB' which can not be resolved as commit?

any idea? I am sorry I have no idea on how git is used and the web isn't really informative on this error message...

Thanks in advance
dietmar
--
Nur bis 31.05.: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und
Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02