what mobile device would you recommend

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Thu Jul 30 14:37:40 CEST 2009

Yes thank you for sharing your information.

Actually I have been thinking about how to set up a wiki page for this. I
signed up and I am going to propose my idea next week.

I will use the information given by Chris and will add mine own. I so far have
a working funambol thunderbird connector under windows and a working funambol
outlook 2007 connector under windows.

I hope more people share their experience.