Folder sharing across domains

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 21:44:42 CEST 2009

I'm just setting up a Kolab installation with two domains. I've tried
creating a shared contacts folder, but it has to be associated with one
or other domain and is then not visible to the other. Likewise, users in
one domain are unable to share their folders with users from another.
The permissions can be set with the full uid of the user in the other
domain, but the folder remains invisible.

Is it possible to share folders across domains in a single Kolab
installation?

--
Chris